Friday, July 24, 2009

Another Blog

Here we go again!

This little blog is a way for me to interact with my community. The title identifies the content. I'm a resident of New Haven and a resident physician at Yale-New Haven Hospital. The content here will be limited to each of these topics. Don't expect regular timing of posts; my schedule from month-to-month and day-to-day is highly variable. Expect the content to also be variable.

Writing about being a physician is less amenable to blogging. Among others, there are issues of patient confidentiality, technical accuracy and the small risk of litigation that make seat-of-the-pants writing a challenge. It will be much easier to write about something new I discovered about living in New Haven. Therefore, expect most of the initial posts to focus on living in my new environs. Topics will, of course be all over the place.

If you've read any of my other blogs, I'll be winding down writing there (for now). To you, and anyone else out there that found this place, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment