Thursday, November 10, 2011

Toxic Lily-of-the-Valley

Remember how I posted a couple years back that I had started working on a research project to try and measure toxin from the lily-of-the-valley plant using a hospital lab test?

Well, it works!We are still putting the finishing touches on it before submission, but are pretty happy with the outcome. If you click on the poster, it should bring up a larger version.

And don't let your kids or dogs eat this plant. (Though in New Haven, you are safe until the spring...)

No comments:

Post a Comment